2007년 5월 7일 월요일

Really Praise Jesus!

Today Jenny 2 didn't come to school.I was sad :( she said she had to go to hospital...but the boys were saying "HURRAY!" So I felt kind of sad again... Oh the best thing today was the BIBLE CLASS .. I learned more about God and I learned the word salvation. It really ment to me ..It is like God teaching me what is the word salvation and grace. Then Ms.Morton said "Jenny and Sean are you being gracious to one another?" and we said" no" but I really tryed to be merciful to Sean...but... Sean made me mad again! Whatever, after school i heard God's voice in my heart ... Saying "Love your enemy and pray for those who persicute you..." COOL

I really needed God today,,, because of ... I won't tell because it is like me tatle telling... so...


God bless everyone~♥


댓글 3개:

Jesus loves me :

umm
Sotty Jenny for making you sad~
But becasue mu mom said~! even though she didn't said it I'll try my best, oh and lets be like friends as friends we were at 2nd grade. My wish is that Noa Fred won't tell me to do things.. I say again Sorry.
True love your eniemes and pray for those who percecute you and I have a wish don't say acut ㅡ ㅡ;
Its lame.

Mirim :

Jenny, he's right. Forgive him. But now I can post a comment to you now. Good night. Anyway,... you know don't stop ignoring Sean and keep on ignoring him
Hi team

Jesus loves me :
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.